Latest Updates from Chehalis, WA
Daily or as needed updates.
March 28th 2020 Saturday
1. We are open today from 9 AM to 4 PM. US Postal is the only carrier pickup on Saturdays in Lewis County.
March 27th 2020 Friday
1. We are open today until 6 PM.
March 23rd 2020
1. We are open until 6pm.
2. FedEx Updates - Global Suspension of Money Back Guarantee The impact of COVID-19 is causing local, state, and national governments around the world to issue work and travel restrictions on a daily basis which are impacting our ability to meet our high standards of service. As a result, we have made the decision to suspend our money-back guarantee for all FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight and FedEx Office services effective immediately until further notice. Because FedEx is an essential transportation service provider, we will continue operating as government restrictions and regulations allow
March 20th 2020
1. Mail Plus Chehalis is considered an ESSENTIAL BUSINESS and will remain open as long as we are not sick.
2. When coming into the store, we will only allow 2 customers at a time. Please if you are not shipping or buying anything please wait outside.
3. We are not allowed to accept HAZMAT / BIOLOGICAL shipments. They must be picked up by the carriers.
4. If you are SICK (Fever, Cough (even allergies)) PLEASE STAY HOME.
5. Our hours of operation may change based on the staffing and volume requirements. We will update any changes to our hours MailPlusChehalis.com.
March 19th 2020
5:00PM - The Passport Offices are closing today.
11:00AM - FedEx has announced that it is no longer getting signatures for packages unless it is a Adult over 21+ signature required option.
March 18th 2020
Our commitment to you remains strong during these unprecedented times. At Mail Plus Chehalis, the health and safety of our Customers, Associates and Community is paramount to us. Like you, in recent weeks, we have spent considerable time learning more about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and we are focusing our efforts on the well-being of our Customers, Associates and the Community that we love and serve.
As we navigate through this together, we will remain open and we remain committed to delivering all our services at this time. We are vigilant at the incredible speed at which things are changing around us and we are continually adapting our business. While there may be some international shipping restrictions, there are currently no shipping restrictions domestically. We will continue to share any updates with you, as they pertain to shipping and regulations.
What We Are Doing:
· We have introduced additional high-frequency disinfecting cleaning protocols to protect our Customers and Associates.
· We are requiring our Associates to practice appropriate preventative hygiene methods and we are providing them with the supplies needed to wash and sanitize hands and work spaces.
· Associates have been asked to stay home and get medical attention if they are not feeling well, and we ask the same of our customers also.
· We will continue to monitor this situation closely and take guidance from the CDC and local authorities.
Thank you for being a valued Customer. Our Associates are working hard to deliver the services you need. We will all make it through this unprecedented time together, stronger and more resilient.
Mail Plus Chehalis Team
March 17th 2020
With the global outbreak of the COVID-19 / Corona Virus, it's business as usual for now at Mail Plus Chehalis. We will remain vigilante and share any update as it pertains to shipping.
We will attempt to continue with regular hours (8:30-6 M-F and Sat 9-4) and conduct business as usual. We have been thoroughly disinfecting the store multiple times a day. The health and safety of all our families is paramount during this crucial time.
Please keep this in mind while shopping here and maintain a safe distance as is mandated by the World Health Organization. Our staff are instructed to stay home if they have cold or flu-like symptoms and we ask you, our customers, to do the same.
While there may be some International shipping restrictions there are currently no shipping restrictions domestically.
We'll update you as more information comes available.
We will all make it through this tough situation together, stronger and more resilient.
Mail Plus Chehalis Team